Amplifier Research 75A250A RF Amplifier, 10 kHz to 250 MHz, 75 WattsRefurbished
The Amplifier Research 75A250A amplifier is a portable, self-contained, air-cooled, broadband, solid state amplifier unit designed for laboratory applications where instantaneous bandwidth, high gain and moderate power output are required. Utilization of push-pull MOSFET circuitry lowers distortion, improves stability and allows operation into any load impedance without damage. When used with an RF sweep generator, the 75A250A will provide a minimum of 75 watts of swept RF output power.
The Model 75A250A includes a front panel RF Gain Control, which permits the operator to conveniently set the amplifier's desired output level.
- Power output into 50 Ω: 100 Watts (nominal), 75 Watts (minimum)
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 250 MHz
- Flatness: &plumn;1.0 dB maximum
- Input for Rated Ouput: 1.0 milliwatt maximum
- Gain (at maximum setting): 49 dB minimum
- Gain Adjustment (continuous range): 18 dB minimum
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 1.5:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 maximum
- Modulation Capability: Will faithfully reproduce AM, FM, or pulse modulation appearing on the input signal
- Noise Figure (above 1.0 MHz): 16 dB typical
- Harmonic Distortion: Minus 20 dBc maximum at 50 watts
- Primary Power: 90-135/180-270 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz, single phase