Agilent 11713C LXI-Compliant Attenuator/Switch DriverRefurbished
The 11713C attenuator/switch driver provides remote or front-panel drive control for 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches. The 11713C can also be used to independently control up to 20 switches. Designed with both benchtop and ATE environments in mind, this flexible, stand-alone driver provides an intuitive user interface, a variety of switching options, software programmability and remote control features for quick, easy design validation and automated testing.
An integrated power supply eliminates the need for an external power source. Each Agilent 11713C is offered with nine optional plug-in drive cables to provide point-to-point connection to Agilent programmable attenuators and switches. The driver response time is less than 10 microseconds.
- Controls a combination of 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches or controls up to 20 SPDT switches
- 10-microsecond response time
- 2,000,000 switching cycles
- LXI Class C compliant to control and trigger the 11713C remotely via a full-featured graphical web interface
- GPIB with USB and LAN options for easy remote integration
- Standard SCPI programming language
- Full backward compatibility with the Agilent 11713A
- 5V, 15V and 24V tri-voltage supply
- User-defined voltage supply
- 1.7 A maximum continuous current
- User-friendly interface for quick set up, switching, and remote control of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Built-in counter for easy switch life monitoring
- Point-to-point connection to Agilent programmable attenuators and switches with 9 optional cable types