Agilent 11930A Power Limiter, DC to 6 GHz, APC-7Refurbished
The 11930A Power Limiter provides input protection for a variety of RF and microwave instrumentation. For example, the input circuits of network analyzers may be protected for inputs up to 6 watts peak or 3 watts average power using the Keysight 11930A.
The 11930A is furnished with an APC-7 (7-mm) connector. This power limiter offers low insertion loss and linear operation at low input levels while providing protection against transients or short duration overloads.
- Input range: dc to 6 GHz
- Insertion loss: 1.0 dB to 3 GHz, 1.5 dB to 6 GHz
- Return loss: 22 dB 30 kHz to 3 GHz, 20 dB 3 GHz to 6 GHz
- Maximum input power levels: 3 Watts (continuous), 6 Watts (pulse, 30 ms pulse width, 10% duty cycle)
- Limiting threshold: 30 dBm, typical
- Maximum dc volt: 30 V
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- APC-7 connectors, input/output
- Shipping weight: 3 ounces