Agilent 33520B Waveform Generator, 30 MHz, 2-ChannelRefurbished
The 33500B Series waveform generators offer the common signals and features you expect, such as modulation, sweep, and burst. But the 33500B Series offers many more features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get your job done. Like an intuitive front-panel user interface that makes it easy to quickly relearn it when you’ve been focused elsewhere. Like built-in LAN, USB and GPIB interfaces that make it easy to control your instruments or transfer your waveforms to your instrument.
But the 33500B Series doesn’t stop there. It offers a variety of capabilities you won't find elsewhere—capabilities that help you accelerate your testing and get your project wrapped up faster:
Waveform summing and combining capability
Easily add noise to your signal for margin and distortion testing using only a single channel. You can create dual-tone multi-frequency signals without a dual-channel generator, which means you can preserve your budget for other test needs. On a two-channel model, you can sum and combine up to four signals.
You can adjust the bandwidth of the built-in noise generator to control the frequency content of your signal. Apply just the frequency stimulus you need so you concentrate the energy of your waveform in frequency bands of interest.
Exclusive Trueform technology
- Unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion for more pure signals
- Pulses up to 30 MHz with 10x less jitter for more precise timing
- Point-by-point arbitrary waveform capability with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- USB, LAN (LXI-C), GPIB standard for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro and Basic Software
- Create a waveform from the front panel using the built-in editor
- Capture a waveform from an oscilloscope and download it to the generator
- Create a waveform in MATLAB, Microsoft® Excel, etc. and download it to the generator