Agilent 34921A 40-Channel Armature MultiplexerRefurbished
The Agilent 34921A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit is the most versatile multiplexer for general purpose scanning. It has low thermal offset characteristics and a built-in thermocouple reference on the terminal block, making it ideal for temperature measurements directly to the internal DMM. The dense, multi-function switching with 100 channel/second scan rates addresses a broad spectrum of data acquisition applications.
Four additional fused inputs (44 channels total) route up to 1A of current to the internal DMM, allowing AC and DC current measurements without the need for external shunt resistors. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
- 40 2-wire channels channels
- Mixed 2- or 4-wire configurations
- 300 V, 1A switch; 2 A carry current
- 100 ch/s scanning
- Built-in thermocouple reference junction
- 4 current channels
- Latching armature relays, with relay counter
- Optional Accessories: 34921T Terminal Block
Your Price: $195.00