Agilent 4287A RF LCR Meter, 1 MHz to 3 GHzRefurbished
The 4287A RF LCR Meter offers accurate, reliable and fast measurements from 1 MHz to 3 GHz to improve quality and throughput of electronic component testing in production lines. The 4287A employs the direct-current voltage-measurement technique, as opposed to the reflection-measurement technique, which yields accurate measurements over a wide impedance range.
This unit has Option 010 - Hard-Disk Drive Mass Storage.
- Test Frequency: 1 MHz - 3 GHz with 100 kHz resolution. With list-sweep, up to 32 points per sweep is available.
- Impedance Parameters: |Z|, θz (rad), θz (deg), |Y|, θy (rad), θy (deg), X, G, B, Ls, Lp, Cs, Cp, Rs, Rp, Q, D
- Display Resolutions: 5 digits
- Test Signal Level: V (open condition): 4.47 mVrms - 502 mVrms (447 mVrms when >1 GHz) I (short condition): 0.0894 mArms - 10 mArms (8.94 mArms when >1 GHz)
- Basic Accuracy: ±1.0%
- Measurement Range: 200 mΩ to 3 kΩ (@1 MHz, accuracy ≤10%)
- Measurement Time: 9 msec per point (max. speed)
- Measurement Terminal: 3.5 mm (female)
- Calibration and Compensation: Open/short/load/low-loss capacitor calibration, fixture electrical length compensation, open/short compensation
- Rdc Measurement Function: For contact check (on/off selectable)
- Data Storage Devices: About 18 GB internal hard disk and 1.44 MB floppy disk
- Interface: GPIB, LAN (10base-T/100base-TX automatically switched), and Opto-isolated handler interface
- Includes: Test Head with 1 m Cable, 3 each N(m) to SMA(f) adapters
- 90 V to 132 V, or 198 V to 264 V (automatically switched), 47 Hz to 63 Hz operation
- Weight: 36 lb; Size: 221.62 mm (8.725 in)H x 425.6 mm (16.75 in)W x 466.2 mm (18.35 in)D