Agilent 81104A Pulse Pattern Generator with 1 81105A 80 MHz ChannelRefurbished
The 81104A produces all the standard pulses and digital patterns needed to test current logic technologies. By using the internal channel addition feature provided by the optional second channel, multi-level and multi-timing signals can be produced. The Agilent 81104A Pulse Pattern Generator provides high quality signals and flexibility that meet virtually all application needs.
The 81104A single-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one 81105A output module. For the dual-channel configuration, two Agilent 81105A output modules are required. This allows elaborate pulse shapes for simulating glitches, testing clock-recovery circuits or generating 3- or 4-level codes.
- Single-/dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 1 MHz to 80 MHz
- Up to 10 Vpp into 50 Ω (20 Vpp into open circuit)
- 3 ns to 200 ms variable transition time
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- BNC outputs, single-ended
- Graphical Display, Store/Recall Settings
- Fully SCPI programmable
- GPIB and RS-232
- Single- or dual-channel: Requires 1 or 2 output modules 81105A