Agilent 83650B 001 Synthesized Swept-Signal Generator, 0.01 to 50 GHzRefurbished
The 83650B-001 Synthesized Sweeper is the standard of excellence for applications requiring the high performance and accuracy of a synthesized source and the speed and versatility of a sweep oscillator. Synthesized broadband frequency coverage and precise 1 Hz frequency resolution (Opt 008) are generated by indirect synthesis, enabling the 83650B to achieve low single-sideband phase noise performance. It also delivers excellent harmonic performance with harmonics at least 50 dB below the carrier from 2.0 to 26.5 GHz and at least 40 dB below the carrier above 26.5 GHz.
Option 001 adds step attenuator. With this option, minimum settable output power is -110 dBm. Maximum leveled output power is reduced by 1.5 dB to 20 GHz, 2 dB above 20 GHz, and 2.5 dB above 40 GHz.
- Frequncy Range: 10 MHz to 50 GHz
- +10 dBm calibrated output power
- -50 dBc harmonics <26.5 GHz typical
- SSB phase noise <-80 dBc at 10 GHz and 10 kHz offset
- Complete analog sweeper
- Pulse, amplitude and frequency modulation
- -110 dBm output power with step attenuator (Option 001)