Agilent E9300B Average Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -30 to +44 dBmRefurbished
The Agilent E9300B wide dynamic range, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, average power sensor is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for measurements on all types of modulated signals, from complex digital modulation formats, such as W-CDMA, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA and OFDM, to multi-tone and CW signals. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the sensor's calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data are stored in EEPROM. The sensor's power measurements are traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Measure the average power of all modulation formats
- Wide dynamic range power measurements from -30 dBm to +44 dBm
- Frequency Range 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data stored in EEPROM
- Compatible with the EPM, EPM-P and P-series power meters