Agilent E9321A Peak and Average Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 6 GHz, -65 to +20 dBmRefurbished
The E9321A wide dynamic range, 10 MHz to 6 GHz, Peak and Average Power Sensor is designed for use with the EPM-P series power meters. The E9320 sensors have two measurement modes:Normal mode - (default mode for E9320 sensors) for peak, average and time-related measurementsAverage only mode - is designed primarily for average power measurements on low-level signals. This mode is the only mode used with 8480 and N8480 series sensors, E-series CW sensors and E-series E9300 sensors.
Note: E9320 power sensors MUST be used with an E9288A, B or C cable.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Power Range: Average only mode -65 dBm to +20 dBm; Normal Mode -50 dBm to +20 dBm
- 300 kHz video bandwidth, ideal for GSM, EDGE and NADC applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
- 1 year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb