Agilent E9325A Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 18 GHz, -65 to +20 dBmRefurbished
The E9325A Power Sensor has a 300 kHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on TDMA wireless formats such as NADC, GSM and EDGE.
Note: E9320 power sensors MUST be used with an E9288A, B or C cable.
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 18 GHz
- Power Range: Average only mode -65 dBm to +20 dBm; Normal Mode -50 dBm to +20 dBm
- 5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for GSM, EDGE and NADC applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
- 1 year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb