Agilent U382A Precision Direct Reading Attenuator, 40 to 60 GHz, 0 to 50 dBRefurbished
The U382A Variable Attenuator's attenuation value depends on the rotation angle of the resistive vane, rather than on the resistivity value of the attenuating material. Therefore, it is insensitive to changes in temperature and humidity which can affect the resistive card of ordinary adjustable flap attenuators. The attenuation value is highly accurate and is stable from 0 to 50 dB. The instrument features large, easy-to-read dials, and can handle considerable microwave power.
- Frequency Range: 40 to 60 GHz
- Attenuation Range: 0 to 50 dB
- Frequency Sensitivity: ±0.35 dB, 1 to 20 GHz
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading or 0.1 dB whichever is greater
- Waveguide and Equivlent Flange: WR-19; UG-383/U (mod.)