Ametek / Sorensen DLM 20-30 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 20 Vdc, 0 to 30 ARefurbished
The Sorensen DLM 20-30 Programmable Power Supply is designed to provide continuously variable output voltage and current for a broad range of applications in a compact 1U (1.75 inches) high, half-rack (8.5 inch) wide chassis.
With the use of Zero Voltage Switching (ZVS) technology, these supplies are able to achieve exceptionally low ripple and noise rivaling larger and more expensive linear power supplies. In addition, the high efficiency and fast load transient response assure that the DLM 600 Watt Series is ideal for even the most demanding applications.
The DLM power supply series is ideal for high density multiple output rackmount requirements or low profile benchtop applications. Output voltages from 0-5VDC to 0-300VDC and currents from 0-2A to 0-75A are available.
The cooling air intake is at the front and sides with exhaust at the rear and sides. Variable speed fans are controlled as a function of ambient air temperature and load, thus reducing acoustic noise and increasing fan life. This allows supplies to be stacked one directly on top of another without space in between, yielding maximum rackmount packing density and a wide operating temperature of 0-50° C. An optional rackmount kit is available to easily mount one or two units side-by-side.
The front panel layout makes the DLM 600 power supply series easy to use. Voltage and current can be set from individual 30-turn potentiometer knobs. Control push buttons include power on, output on, local/remote, voltage/current preview and overvoltage protection preview. Set-point or actual voltage/ current values can be viewed on two 3-1/2 digit LED displays.
- Output: 0 to 20 V, 0 to 30 A
- High Power Density: 600 watts in 1U (1.75 inches) high, half rack (8.5 inches) wide; no top or bottom clearance spacing required
- Near Linear Ripple & Noise Ripple as low as 2.5 mVrms, noise as low as 15 mV p-p
- Remote Control
- LXI Compliant Ethernet LAN / RS-232C (16 bit)
- IEEE-488.2 / RS-232C (12 bit)
- Standard analog programming 0-5 V, 0-10 V, or 0-5 kΩ
- 90-132 VAC or 180-264 VAC max, auto ranging,; 47-63 Hz; single phase operation
- Weight: 9.7 lb; Size: 44 mm (1.75 in)H x 216 mm (8.5 in)W x 432 mm (17.0 in)D