Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XPD 33-16 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 33 Vdc, 0 to 16 ARefurbished
The Sorensen XPD Series features the smallest 500-watt programmable power supply available. The XPD Series is ideal for benchtop, ATE and OEM applications where a wide range of output voltage or current is needed in a compact unit.
The XPD can be combined in a mix-and-match configuration with the quarter-rack 300-watt HPD series and 60-watt XT series. Each unit features zero voltage
soft switching to virtually eliminate switching transients. This switching technology contributes to high efficiency, low noise, and high reliability. The XPD series also features power factor correction (PFC) technology to enable low current draw and to greatly reduce generation of input current harmonics.
- Output: 0 to 33 V, 0 to 16 A
- Analog programming
- Universal input
- Zero voltage
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- Front and rear connectors
- Ten-turn front panel knobs
- Remote sense with 5V line loss compensation
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers
- 85-264 VAC max, auto ranging,; 47-63 Hz; single phase operation
- Weight: 9.0 lb; Size: 134.7 mm (5.2 in)H x 109.2 mm (4.2 in)W x 330 mm (13.0 in)D