Electronics & Innovation 1020L RF Amplifier, 10 kHz to 5 MHz, Class AB, 200 WBrand New
The E&I 1020L Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power for ultrasonics, induction heating and laser modulation as well as plasma applications. It is a totally solid state solution employing RF DMoS FETs in the power amplification stages, offering simultaneous forward and reverse power readouts, and RS232 port for data collection. The 1020L reflects E&I's commitment to reliable and robust RF power.
The E&I 1020L produces 200 Watts of quasi linear class AB power over a frequency range of 10 kHz to 5 MHz, with a nominal power gain of 53 dB (±1 dB). Operation over the entire frequency range is possible without the need for any switching.
- Class of Operation: Class AB
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 5 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 200 W
- Power Gain: 53 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 1.0 mW / 0 dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Size (H x W x D): 5.3" x 16.5" x 18.4" (134.5 mm x 420 mm x 467 mm)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.5 kg)
- 104 - 240 Vac; 47-63 Hz