Electronics & Innovation 1240LA RF Amplifier, 20 kHz to 1 MHz, Class AB, 2000 WBrand New
The E&I 1240L Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power for ultrasonics, induction heating and laser modulation as well as plasma applications. It is a totally solid state solution employing RF DMoS FETs in the power amplification stages, offering simultaneous forward and reverse power readouts, and an RS232 port for data collection. The 1240L reflects E&I's commitment to reliable and robust RF power.
The E&I 1240L produces 2000 Watts of quasi linear class AB power over a frequency range of 20 kHz to 1 MHz, with a nominal power gain of 58 dB (±2 dB). Operation over the entire frequency range is possible without the need for any switching.
- Class of Operation: Class AB
- Frequency Range: 20 kHz to 1 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 25 W
- Power Gain: 58 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5
- Input Power for Rated Output: 0.25 mW / -1.6 dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Harmonic Level: <-25 dBc
- Size (H x W x D): 24" x 20" x 17" (610 mm x 510 mm x 432 mm)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- 200 - 400 Vac ±10%; 3-Phase; 50 - 60 Hz