Electronics & Innovation 240L E&I Linear Power Amplifier, 10 kHz to 12 MHz, Class A, 40 WRefurbished
- Documents & Manuals
The E&I 240L Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power suitable for applications in ultrasonics, laser modulation, EMI, plasma equipment and general labortory testing applications.
The E&I 240L produces 40 Watts of class A linear power output over the entire frequency range from 10 kHz to 12 MHz. It has very low harmonic distortion along with low IMD products. Operation over the band is achieved without the need for any band switching or indeed any adjustments. The power gain is rated at 50 dB with a typical gain flatness of ±1.5 dB.
- Class of Operation: Class A
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 12 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 40 W
- Power Gain: 50 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 0.4 mW / -4 dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Harmonic Level: <-25 dBc
- Size (H x W x D): 5.3" x 16.5" x 18.4" (134.5 mm x 420 mm x 467 mm)
- Weight: 32.5 lbs (14.8 kg)
- 100 - 240 Vac; 47-63 Hz