Electronics & Innovation A300 E&I RF Power Amplifier, 300 kHz to 35 MHz, 300 WRefurbished
The E&I A-300 Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power useful for ultrasonics, HF transimitters, RFI/EMI, plasma equipment and general laboratory applications.
The E&I A300 delivers 300 Watts of RF power, with 53 dB of power gain over a frequency form 300 kHz to 35 MHz. The A-300 has very low harmonic distortion along with low IMD products. Operation over the band is is achieved without the need for any band switching or indeed and adjustments.
- Class of Operation: Class A
- Frequency Range: 300 kHz to 35 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 300 W
- Power Gain: 55 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 1.0 mW / 0 dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Harmonic Level: <-24 dBc
- Size (H x W x D): 13.12" x 16.71" x 20.1" (333.2 mm x 424.4 mm x 510.1 mm)
- Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
- 100 - 240 Vac; 47-63 Hz