Electronics & Innovation A500 RF Power Amplifier, 300 kHz to 35 MHz, 500 WBrand New
The E&I A-500 Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power useful for ultrasonics, HF transimitters, RFI/EMI, plasma equipment and general laboratory applications.
The E&I A500 delivers 500 Watts of RF power, with 55 dB of power gain over a frequency form 300 kHz to 35 MHz. The A-500 has very low harmonic distortion along with low IMD products. Operation over the band is is achieved without the need for any band switching or indeed and adjustments.
- Class of Operation: Class A
- Frequency Range: 300 kHz to 35 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 500 W
- Power Gain: 60 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 0.5 mW
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Harmonic Level: <-23 dBc
- Size (H x W x D): 25" x 17" x 20" (635 mm x 432 mm x 508 mm)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- 200 - 400 Vac ±10%; 3-Phase; 50 - 60 Hz