FLIR i5 InfraRed Thermal Imaging Camera 100 x 100
Click Here For Additional Information
|For additional accessories click on Accessories|
Affordable Focus Free Thermal Imager with 5000 image miniSDT card storage
The FLIR i5 is the most cost-effective thermal imaging camera on the market. FLIR makes it even easier to upgrade from a single-spot temperature gun to the big picture of a full-featured infrared camera. The economical FLIR i5 helps professionals get the job done in a wide range of sectors including electrical contractors, plant MRO engineers, predictive maintenance specialists, HVACR professionals, disaster restoration technicians, and green building/energy auditors. Every workplace should have at least one. It features 0.1°C sensitivity to pick up even the smallest temperatures changes, with crystal clear thermal images displayed on a 2.8 inch high resolution LCD. Its intuitive one-hand navigation pad allows you to access the easy-to-use menu system while operating the camera.
For Predictive Maintenance, the FLIR i5 infrared camera is extremely valuable in helping professionals detect problems and prevent downtime of electrical, mechanical and structural systems. In Manufacturing, it allows technicians to efficiently and successfully inspect motors, pumps, conveyors, electrical connections and components. And in Building Diagnotics, the FLIR i5 camera quickly pinpoints energy loss, locates hidden moisture accumulating within a roofing system, detects overheating electrical components, and alerts inspectors to other potential safety issues.
The Entire Scene in Every Shot - Thousands of temperature measurements captured and stored in each thermal image show you the complete picture instantly - something a spot temp gun just can't do.
Excellent Screen Size and Quality - The high-resolution 2.8" color LCD provides the clarity to help you find potential problems fast - another thing an IR thermometer doesn't offer.
Data You Can Count On - FLIR's outstanding thermal accuracy (±2% or 2°C) and broad measurement range (-20°C to 250°C) produce excellent, reliable results.
Easy-to-use, Rugged Design - Light and compact with a focus-free lens for one-handed operation yet tough enough to stow with the rest of your tools and take a 2 meter drop.
A New Range of Resolutions - Choose the entry level FLIR i3 with 3,600 pixels per image, the FLIR i5 now with 10,000, or the new FLIR i7 that exceeds RESNET resolution standards.
Fully Radiometric Images - Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right onto the camera's SD card for future analysis, downloads and reports.
FLIR Tools and More - Every FLIR i-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case. Learn more about FLIR Tools
Unmatched Warranty - FLIR's exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years.
The Most Affordable Thermal Imaging - One thing that's stayed the same is price; starting at under $1,200 for the i3, FLIR i-Series cameras are the best value out there.
- IR Image Resolution - 10,000 pixels (100 x 100)
- Thermal Sensitivity - <0.10°C @25°C
- Optimized Temperature Range - From -4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C) for electrical, industrial and building applications
- ±2% Accuracy - reliable temperature measurement with thermal sensitivity of 0.1°C helps you find problems faster and easier - critical for condition monitoring of thermally sensitive targets
- Extremely lightweight - Resulting in less user fatigue (13 ounces)
- Easy-to-use - Pocket sized and fully automatic design makes it incredibly easy-to-use even for first time users - perfect for general purpose use
- Focus free lens - For convenient viewing
- High Resolution Color LCD - 2.8" (71mm)
- Double Molded Design - Rugged design with easy grip handle construction meets IP43 dust/ splashproof standards
- Measurement Modes - Spot (center)
- Thumbnail Image Gallery - Allows quick search of stored images
- Li-Ion Rechargable Battery - lasts >4hrs continuous use; replaceable
- Large Memory Storage - MicroSD card stores up to 5000 Radiometric JPEG format images
- Includes - 2G microSD Card with adaptors, Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-240V AC adaptor /charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB Mini-B cable, QuickReport™PC software, built-in manual lens
- For complete specs please download the product datasheet
- For USA Sales Only
Available Free For a Limited Time!
This course will introduce you to the FLIR i5 infrared camera and infrared thermography applications.