Kikusui PLZ664WA Electronic Load, 150 V, 132 A, 660 WRefurbished
The PLZ664WA Electronic Load features faster rise/fall times with variable slew rates for transient testing on high speed DC/DC convertors and DC power supplies. WA versions offer 0V inputs even at maximum rated current input enabling testing of single cell fuel cells. Test modes are constant current, constant resistance, constant voltage, constant power, or a combination of these modes. Current setting resolution can be as low as 0.1 mA. Sequence function permits 10 sequence patterns to be saved in the built in memory. Battery cell discharge times from load on to load off can be measured. Other functions include soft start, short, ABC memory, set up memory, switching. PLZ4W series has GPIB (SCPI compatible), RS232C and USB as standard.
- 0 to 150 V
- 132 Amps
- Wattage: 660 W
- Equipped with 6 operation modes (CC, CR, CV, CP, CC+CV, CR + CV)
- 0 V input operating voltage
- Sequence function
- Convenient function for discharging test of cells
- Parallel operation capability
- Soft-start Function, Lock Function, Short Function, ABC Memory Function, Set-up Memory Function, Switching Functions, etc.
- GPIB/RS232C/USB are standard interface
- 90 to 132 Vac or 180 to 250 Vac; 47 to 63 Hz operation
- Weight: 35.3 lb; Size: 128 mm H x 429.5mm W x 470 mm D