Stanford Research CG635 2 GHz Synthesized Clock GeneratorRefurbished
The CG635 2 GHz Synthesized Clock Generator generates extremely stable square wave clocks between 1 µHz and 2.05 GHz. The instrument's high frequency resolution, low jitter, fast transition times, and flexible output levels make it ideal for use in the development and testing of virtually any digital component, system or network.
Clean clocks are critical in systems that use high-speed ADCs or DACs. Spurious clock modulation and jitter create artifacts and noise in acquired signals and in reconstructed waveforms.
- Option 01 = PRBS w/ comp. LVDS on SMA
- Option 02 = OCXO Timebase
- Option 03 = Rubidium Timebase
- Clocks from 1 µHz to 2.05 GHz
- Random jitter <1 ps rms
- 6 digits of frequency resolution
- 80 ps rise and fall times
- CMOS, PECL, ECL, LVDS & RS-485
- Phase control and time modulation
- PRBS for eye-pattern testing