Stanford Research DG535 Four Channel Digital Delay Generator, 1 MHz, 4 VRefurbished
The DG535 is a very precise delay and pulse generator featuring four precision delays or two independent pulses with 5 ps resolution.
These units all have a standard GPIB Interface which was previously denoted as Option 01.
- Delay range: 0 to 999.999,999,999,995 s
- Delay resolution: 5 ps
- Rate generator: single shot 0.001 Hz to 1.000 MHz
- Rate generator resolution: 4 digits, 0.001 Hz below 10 Hz
- Output amplitude: -3.00 V to +4.00 V (±35 V with option 02)
- Polarity: pos and neg outputs
- GPIB (IEEE-488) interface
- Display: backlit LCD
- Output connectors: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 10 lb; Size: 121 mm (4.75 in)H x 216 mm (8.5 in)W x 355 mm (14.0 in)D