Stanford Research QMS100 High Pressure Gas Analyzer, 100 amuRefurbished
The QMS100 High Pressure Gas Analyzer offers an efficient, cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications. This mass spectrometer simplifies the task of on-line process monitoring, analysis of gas species, leak detection, and troubleshooting.
The QMS system can continuously sample gas at flow rates of several milliliters per minute. The inlet can be equipped to sample at pressures from 1 bar to 10 mbar. Data is acquired continuously, as opposed to batch sampling which is employed by gas chromatographs.
- 100 amu
- Pressures from 10 mbar to 1 bar
- Better than 1 amu resolution
- <0.5 second response time
- Compact, transportable design
- 6 decades of dynamic range
- RGA Windows software
- RS-232 interface
- 110 Vac, 60 Hz operation
- Weight: 75 lb; Size: 17.25 in H x 7.06 in W x 24.8 in D