Sonoma 310N Low Noise Preamplifier, 9 kHz to 1 GHz, 32 dB GainRefurbished
The 310N amplifier improves receiver and spectrum analyzer sensitivity. Radiated emissions from measurements using a spectrum analyzer and antenna are improved by the increased sensitivity that the 310N offers.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 1.0 GHz, -3 dB
- 32 dB gain ±1.5 dB
- Noise figure: 1.8 dB typ.
- Enables detection of low-level emissions from a device under test
- Improves radiated emission measurements using a spectrum analyzer and antenna
- 50 Ohm impedance
- N(f) connectors, input/output
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50 to 60 Hz operation; 10 VA
- Weight: 4 lb; Size: 91 mm (3.6 in)H x 109 mm (4.3 in)W x 183 mm (7.2 in)D