Tektronix THDP0100 High Voltage Differential Probe, 100 MHzRefurbished
The THDP0100 High-voltage Differential Probe has a largest differential dynamic range capability, allowing users to safely measure up to ±6000 V. The THDP0100 supports bandwidths up to 100 MHz and slew rates up to 2500 V/ns at 1/1000 gain. This probe are supplied with two sizes of hook tips and have an overrange visual and audible indicator which warns the user when exceeding the linear range of the probe.
The TMDP and THDP Series probes are equipped with the TekVPI interface which allows smart communication between the oscilloscope and probe. Pushing the probe menu button will launch the probe control menu on the oscilloscope display providing access to all relevant probe settings and controls. These probes are designed to operate on TekVPI oscilloscopes without requiring the TPA-BNC adapter.
- Attenuation: 100X / 1000X
- Differential Voltage: 1000X: ±6000 V / 100X: ±600 V
- Common Mode Voltage: ±6000 V
- Maximum Input Voltage-to-Earth: 2300 V CAT I / 1000 V CAT III
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Rise Time: <3.5 ns
- Slew Rate: <2500 V/ns at 1/1000 gain
- Input Impedance at the Probe Tip: 40 MΩ
- Cable length: 1.5 M
- Shipping weight: 4 lb