Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XDC10-1200 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 10 Vdc, 0 to 1200 ARefurbished
The Xantrex XDC10-1200 12 kW digital controlled programmable DC power supply provides clean, reliable power for ATE, burn-in, magnet charging, OEM, and other test and measurement applications. With an embedded controller, it has a unique menu-driven auto sequencing capability, which allows for complex test sequences to be entered and saved via the front panel without the need for external computers or software.
With the high power XDC 12 kW, ten different test programs of up to 99 voltage level steps each, can be constructed and executed by a manual or external trigger. This stand-alone capability can be used for constructing simple voltage ramps, battery charging and simulation of battery voltage at engine start-up, component testing, and MIL 704E testing. Additionally, ten configurations of differing protection and output set points can also be conveniently stored, recalled, or set for default at start up.
- Voltage: 0 to 10 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 1200 A
- Output Power: 12,000 W
- Output noise (0-20 MHz): 85 mVp-p
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 10 mV, Current 500 mA
- Load regulation: Voltage 10 mV, Current 300 mA
- 3 Phase, 342-500 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 3 wire and safety ground, operation
- Weight: 170 lb; Size: 263 mm (10.4 in)H x 483 mm (19.0 in)W x 564 mm (22.2 in)D