Bell Electronics Rental / Leasing
Test for Rent© - Design · Assemble · Test · Service
R.F. for Rent© - Generate · Modify · Measure
Renting test and measurement equipment is a great way to fulfill your short term equipment requirements. As indicated throughout the product pages on our web site, Bell Electronics rents a wide variety of electronic test and measurement equipment with rental periods for as little or as long as you require.
Bell Electronics' expert staff can assist you with equipment selection, equipment availability, pricing quotes, and ordering. You can rent or lease the Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Sound Level Meter, Generator, Thermal Imaging Camera, EMI / RFI Meter, RF Amplifier, Electronic Load, Cable Tester or any one of hundreds of other test equipment items that your projects may require.
Buy · Rent · Lease - Bell Electronics has a plan that will meet your needs. Below is a brief summary of our Test Equipment Rental and Leasing options.
- 1. Availability - We offer fast delivery from stock and a broad selection of products to choose from. No need to wait on a manufacturer's long lead time.
- 2. Competitive Rates - We offer rental rates at a small fraction of the actual equipment value. No minimum rental period required!
- 3. Transit Time Credit - Unlike other rental companies that charge you until they recieve your rental return, Bell Electronics can end your rental on the day you ship your item back.
- 4. Customer Support - Bell Electronics provides expert technical assistance helping you select the right instrument for your application.
- 5. Preserve Your Capital - Get the equipment you need while preserving your credit lines for other expenditures. Renting and leasing allows you to maintain your borrowing power while requiring little or no up-front cash.
- 6. Tax Benefits - Renting can eliminating capital asset ownership taxes. In certain states, sales taxes are also waived if the equipment is utilized for research and development (always check with your tax professional). Rental and Lease payments are normally treated as operating expenses and can be costed to specific jobs and projects.
- 7. Avoid Certain Ownership Costs - Renting eliminates equipment maintenance and repair costs while providing obsolescence protection.
- 8. Rent with Option to Buy - We'll credit a percentage of your rental payments towards the purchase price. Most models do qualify.
To obtain rental rates give us a call at 1-800-366-5240 or use our Rental Quotation Form. Be sure to specify your estimated rental period. A rental quote will be faxed or emailed back to you within 1 business day.
Please note that Bell Electronics will not rent equipment to be used outside of The United States or Canada unless it is being rented to a United States headquartered entity.
Bell Electronics can provide Lease Financing packages. Leasing is a great way to be able to secure the test equipment need to grow a business or improve operational efficiencies. Equipment leasing provides your business with a source of funding that is separate from your bank, lines of credit, credit cards or cash.
- Improves Cash Flow - Leasing or financing your equipment needs through Crest, your cash is not tied up in equipment. It is free for investments that will grow your business, produce income, and insure the equipment you acquire earns profits.
- Preserves Lines of Credit - How do you know what opportunities tomorrow holds? Crest adds another source of credit, allowing you to preserve your established borrowing capacity with banks for other needs.
- Hedges Against Inflation - Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Dollars paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term...so you pay for today's equipment needs with tomorrow's lower-value dollars.
- Simplifies Equipment Changes - Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you're trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence and make your job easier.
- Provides 100% Financing - Even "soft costs" such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won't disrupt your cash flow.
- Eliminates Hidden Charges - With Bell Electronics, you have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers' cost. What you see is what you get.
- Offers Excellent Rates - Bell Electronics' standard rates are highly competitive.
- Saves on Taxes - Depending on the type of lease you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible.
- Take Ownership - Buy the equipment at term end for fair market or at a fixed residual as low as $1!
Still Need More Information?
Contact our sales department if you have any further questions regarding our rental/lease program. If you have questions regarding any product listed in our web site catalog, we will gladly supply you with a more detailed data sheet by email or fax.