Tektronix TDS3012 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope, 100 MHz
The TDS3012 is a dual-channel, 100 MHz, 1.25 GS/s digital phosphor oscilloscope with a TFT color screen. This series of scopes combines 3,600 wfms/s continuous waveform capture rate and real-time intensity grading so you can see the problem and solve it. This series of scope can run without AC power for up to three hours when TDS3BATC rechargeable lithium ion battery pack is installed.
Besides the channel inputs and the EXT TRIG input (two-channel models only), a Floppy Disk Drive and Centronics Parallel printer interface was available on the original and B version of this oscilloscope series until the C version which replaced the Floppy with a USB connector drive, and Parallel printer interface was removed altogether. Optional Communication Modules were available such as the TDS3GM (GPIB/RS-232), TDS3VM (VGA Connector/RS-232 interface), TDS3EM (Ethernet/RS-232 interface), TDS3GV (GPIB, RS-232 interface/VGA Connector), and the TDS3SDI 601 Serial/Digital Video Module.
Up to four Applications modules can be added into the small door in the upper right corner to transform the oscilloscope into a specialized instrument for limit testing, telecommunications mask testing, and video troubleshooting.
- 100 MHz Bandwidth
- Sample Rate on each channel 1.25 GS/s
- 2 Channels
- Full VGA Color LCD
- Built-in Floppy Disk Drive For Easy Storage and Documentation
- Time Base Range: 4 ns to 10 s/div
- Centronics Port Standard for Quick, Convenient Hardcopies
- 9-bit Vertical Resolution
- Multi-Language User Interface
- QuickMenu User Interface Mode for Quick, Easy Operation
- Optional Modules for RS-232, GPIB, LAN or VGA Communication Ports
- Support for Active Probes, Differential Probes, and Current Probes that Provide Automatic Scaling and Units
- Shipping weight: 12 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.