Agilent 11975A Amplifier, 2 GHz to 8 GHzRefurbished
The Agilent 11975A general purpose, leveled microwave amplifier has a frequency range of 2 to 8 GHz and adjustable output of +6 to +16 dBm. In addition, the amplifier has an adjustable bias current output port that supplies a maximum of ±11 mA at +3 volts. This bias current is needed by some external harmonic mixers. The amplifier has automatic level control (ALC) that can be switched on and off. An unleveled light indicates that ALC is off.
Use the 11975A as a LO driver for the Keysight 11970/74 series harmonic mixers to achieve maximum performance.
Signal gain varies between 9 and 15 dB depending on frequency.
- Frequency Range: 2.0 to 8.0 GHz
- Power Range: +6 dBm to +16 dBm, controlled by a single-turn knob with 11 calibrated divisions in 1 dB steps
- Harmonic (2nd and 3rd) Distortion: > 20 dB
- Noise Figure: 13 dB typical
- Minimum Power: (minimum required for leveled output): 2.0-4.5 GHz +2 dBm, 4.5-6.1 GHz +5 dBm, 6.1-8.0 GHz +8 dBm
- 50 Ohm impedance
- SMA (f) connectors
- 100, 120/220, 240Vac +5% -10%; 48-440 Hz operation; 36 VA
- Weight 6.8 lb; Size: 213 mm (8.4 in)W x 102 mm (4.0 in)H x 297 mm (11.7 in)D