Agilent 33120A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 15 MHzRefurbished
The 33120A function/arbitrary waveform generator uses direct digital-synthesis techniques to create a stable, accurate output signal for clean, low-distortion sine waves. It also provides fast rise and fall-time square waves, and linear ramp waveforms down to 10 MHz.
Click Here for a complete specification/configuration sheet (Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view this downloadable document. This is available for free from the www.adobe.com web site).
Click here to get Adobe Acrobat Reader
- 15 MHz sine and square wave outputs
- 12-bit, 40 MSa/s, 16,000-point deep arbitrary waveforms
- Direct Digital Synthesis for excellent stability
- AM, FM, FSK modulation
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- Output connector: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac ±10%; 45-66/360-440 Hz operation
- Weight: 9 lb; Size: 104 mm (4.1 in)H x 255 mm (10.1 in)W x 374 mm (14.73 in)D