Keysight / Agilent 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHzRefurbished
The 33250A 80 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator produces standard arbitrary waveforms and pulses. There is sweep, burst, modulation and external clock reference and an easy to use graphical color display interface and built-in help system.
Click Here for a complete specification/configuration sheet (Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view this downloadable document. This is available for free from the www.adobe.com web site).
Click here to get Adobe Acrobat reader
- Sine, square, ramp, noise, and other waveforms
- 80 MHz sine and square wave outputs
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64,000-point deep arbitrary waveforms
- Direct Digital Synthesis for excellent stability
- AM, FM, FSK modulation
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- Output connector: BNC(f)
- 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz; 100-127 Vac, 50-400 Hz operation
- Weight: 11 lb; Size: 104 mm (4.1 in)H x 255 mm (10.1 in)W x 374 mm (14.73 in)D