Agilent 33509B Waveform Generator, 20 MHz, 1-ChannelRefurbished
The 33500B Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than previous generation DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
The 33509B can be easily upgraded to add arbitrary waveform capabilities as your needs change.
Exclusive Trueform technology
- Unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion for more pure signals
- Pulses up to 20 MHz with 10x less jitter for more precise timing
- Optional Point-by-point arbitrary waveform capability with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- 160 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- 16-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude for greater amplitude accuracy
- With ARB Upgrade 1 MSa/channel standard waveform memory, optional 16 MSa/channel for your longest waveforms
- USB, LAN (LXI-C), GPIB standard for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro and Basic Software
- Create a waveform from the front panel using the built-in editor
- Capture a waveform from an oscilloscope and download it to the generator
- Create a waveform in MATLAB, Microsoft® Excel, etc. and download it to the generator