Keysight / Agilent 34933A Dual/Quad 4x8 Reed MatrixRefurbished
The Agilent 34933A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit gives you the most flexible connection path between your device under test and your test equipment, allowing different instruments to be connected to multiple points on your device under test at the same time.
This module can be configured as a single-wire matrix, increasing the number of channels. Multiple matrix modules can be combined through the 34980A analog buses to create larger matrices, with up to 1024 1-wire cross-points in a single mainframe.
This matrix is easily configured in 1- or 2-wire configurations. The optional configuration block and high density screw terminal block provide ample space for wiring and ensure robust connections to your device under test. The standard 78-pin Dsub connectors also allow for easy connection using standard Dsub cables or mass interconnect solutions.
The 34933T is a terminal block for the 34933A 4x8 Matrix and the L4433A 4x8 Matrix. This terminal block is used for discrete wiring. It supports up to 20 AWG wire size typical for <100 connections or 24 AWG for >100 connections. The following two terminal blocks are available to facilitate wiring connections to the 34933A module and L4433A instrument:
- 34933T-001 (Option 001) Terminal Block for 2-wire configurations
- 34933T-002 (Option 002) Terminal Block for 1-wire configurations
The 34933T is a detachable terminal block with screw-type connections that provides a flexible method for connecting external wiring.
- Dual 4x8, 8x8, or 4x16 2-wire configurations
- 64 2-wire or 128 1-wire cross-points
- High-speed reed relays
- Connections to the internal DMM
- Expandable via four 2-wire analog buses
- Relay counter
- ±150 V peak, .5 A switch, 1.5 A carry current
- Optional Accessories: 34933T-001 2 Wire Terminal Block; 34933T-002 1 Wire Terminal Block
Your Price: $1,595.00