Keysight / Agilent 34939A 64-Channel Form A General Purpose SwitchRefurbished
The 34939A is a high density general-purpose switch module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit. It has 64 independent single-pole, single-throw (SPST) relays that can switch 1 A and carry 2 A. This module can be used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights, and to actuate external power relays and solenoids. The relays are 100 V, 1 A contacts and can handle up to 60 W. Standard 78-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, screw terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
The 34939T is a terminal block is used for discrete wiring. A fully loaded terminal block supports up to 20 AWG wire size typical and 18 AWG max. This terminal block has screw terminal connections.
- 64 Form A channels up to 1 A, 60 W
- Latching armature relays, with relay cycle counter
- Temperature sensor for overheating conditions
- Simultaneous channel switching
- Optional Accessories: 34939T Terminal Block
Your Price: $1,595.00