Keysight / Agilent 4339B Digital High Resistance MeterRefurbished
The 4339B high-resistance meter is an advanced tool for making precision high-resistance measurements. The test sequence program function provides an automatic measurement process (charge-measure-discharge). A variety of test fixtures for component and material measurements are available.
- Auto and manual ranging
- Test voltage: 0.1 Vdc to 1000 Vdc, 0.1 Vdc steps @ 0.1 V to 200V, 1 V steps @ 200 V to 1 kV
- Test Signal level: 1 µA, 10 µA, 100µA, 1 mA, 10 mA rms
- Maximum current: 10 ma @ <100 V, 5 mA @ <250 V, 2 mA @ <500V, 1 mA @ 1 kV
- R range: 10 kohms to 1.6 x10 to the 16th ohms
- I range: 60 fA to 100 µA
- Input/output resistance: 1 kohm
- Test cable length: 2 m max.
- Parameters measured: R, I, ps (surface resistivity), pv (volume resistivity)
- GPIB and handler interfaces
- 90-132/198-264 Vac; 47-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 15 lb; Size: 100 mm (3.94 in)H x 320 mm (12.6 in)W x 450 mm (17.72 in)D