Keysight / Agilent 6028A DC Power Supply, 0 to 60 V, 0 to 10 ARefurbished
The Agilent 6028A 60V, 10A DC Power Supply is part of the 601x series of autoranging power supplies that provide maximum power over a wide range of voltage and current combinations without having to manually select the proper output range. These power supplies are autoranging supplies. Autoranging allows the power supply to deliver full output power over a higher voltage and current combination than would be possible with a rectangular output characteristic. They use a 20 kHz pulse-width modulation circuit with power MOSFETs to provide the autoranging output characteristic with laboratory performance.
Output voltage and current are continuously indicated on two 3½ digit displays. Front-panel controls allow the user to set output voltage, current and Overvoltage Protection (OVP) trip levels. OVP protects the load by quickly and automatically interrupting energy transfer if a preset voltage trip level is exceeded. Push button switches allow the display to alternately show the programmed values of voltage and current or the overvoltage limit. LED indicators show the operating state of the unit (CV, CC, Unregulated and Overvoltage).
All connections are made to rear-panel screw-on terminals. Output voltage can be locally or remotely sensed. A six-position MODE switch located on the rear panel is used to change from front panel control to remote voltage or remote resistance control. Either the positive or negative output terminal may be grounded or the output may be floated (including output voltage) up to ±240 Vdc from chassis ground.
The power supply is fan cooled and is packaged in an Agilent Technologies System II-compatible modular that provides easy access for servicing. A thermostat shuts down the supply if an over-temperature condition occurs and resets automatically.
- Voltage: 0 to 60 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Maximum power: 240 W
- Load regulation
- Voltage: 0.01% + 3 mV
- Current: 0.01% + 5 mA
- Line regulation
- Voltage: 0.01% + 2 mV
- Current: 0.01% + 2 mA
- Ripple and noise
- Voltage: 3 mVrms/30 mVp-p
- Current: 30 mArms
- Load effect transient recovery
- Time (10%/50%): 1 ms/2 ms
- Level (10%/50%): 50 mV/150 mV
- Front panel voltmeter range: 20 V, 200 V
- Front panel ammeter range: 200 A
- Display OVP: 200 V
- Maximum AC input current (at 160 Vac): 6.5 A
- DC floating voltage: ±240 Vdc
- Typical efficiency: 80% on maximum output boundary
- Multiple operations: Up to two similar units may be connected in series, parallel or auto-parallel, to provide increased output capabilities
- 104-127 Vac; 48-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 21 lb; Size: 177 mm (6.97 in)H x 212 mm (8.36 in)W x 444 mm (17.9 in)D