Keysight / Agilent 81150A 002 Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator, 1 µHz to 240 MHzRefurbished
The Agilent 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt your signal to your device’s requirements. AM, FM, FSK, PM and PWM are available at modulation frequencies up to 10 MHz and to 50 MHz.
The Keysight 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator can use internal or external modulation sources. Internal modulation can be generated from the 2nd channel or the internal modulation source of the modulated channel.
Option 002 = 2 Channels
- 1 µHz to 120 MHz pulse generation with variable rise/fall time
- 1 µHZ to 240 MHz sine waveform output
- 14-bit, 2 GSa/s arbitrary waveforms
- 512k samples deep arbitrary waveform memory per channel
- Noise with a selectable crest factor and signal repetition time of 26 days
- FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz
- 1 or 2 channel, coupled and uncoupled
- Differential outputs