Keysight / Agilent 8133A 002 3 GHz Pulse GeneratorRefurbished
The Agilent 8133A 002 3 GHz Pulse Generator provides pulses with programmable period from 333 ps to 30 ns, full 3 GHz pulse capability on all channels. The pulse width can be programmed too, along with a delay or the interchannel delay. At these frequency ranges the transition time performance becomes critical; less than 100 ps is specified, less than 60 ps is typical, so excellent signal integrity is assured. And last but not least, a typical jitter of 1 ps creates precise and accurate timing conditions.
Option 002 adds a pulse/data channel that allows 32 bit, digital pattern generation in NRZ and RZ (50% duty cycle) mode. Pulse/data channel 2 can also be programmed to provide a pseudo-random binary-sequence (PRBS) of data, PRBS of 223-1, which conforms to CCITT 0.151.PRBS generation capability finds a particular application in allowing the instrument to be used as a data source for eye diagram measurements.
Option 002 adds Pulse/Data Channel 2
- Frequency range from 15 MHz to 3.35 GHz
- Fast rise times (20%-80%) < 60 ps
- <5 ps pulse jitter
- Delay modulation (jitter emulation)
- ±0.5% ps Width Accuracy
- ±100 ps Width Accuracy
- ±150 ps Delay Accuracy
- Variable cross-over point (eye deformation) LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V PRBS from 25-1 to 231-1
- 223-1 PRBS Generation
- SCPI Programming Commands
- All inputs and outputs are SMA (f) connectors