Keysight / Agilent 82357B USB/GPIB Interface High-Speed USB 2.0Refurbished
The Agilent 82357B USB/GPIB interface provides a direct connection from the USB port on your desktop and laptop computers to GPIB instruments. Once the software is loaded, your computer automatically detects the 82357B when it is connected to the USB port of the computer.
The 82357B is a plug-and-play device. It is also hot-pluggable, making it easy to connect and disconnect without having to shut down the computer. No external power supplies are necessary.
he 82357B USB/GPIB interface implements USB 1.1 (12 Mbits/s) and is compatible with USB 2.0. The 82357B USB/GPIB interface uses a thin, flexible, high-quality USB cable that is USB 2.0-compliant. The USB cable is shielded, and the connector is specified to 1,500 insertions, ensuring a durable connection and reliable data transfer
- Easy connection - plug-and-play interface
- USB 2.0 interface (USB 1.1 compatible) and IEEE-488 interface (connect up to 14 GPIB instruments)
- High-speed - transfer over 1.15 MB/sec
- Parallel Polling (check response of up to 8 devices at one single poll)
- Standard industry libraries with Keysight IO Libraries Suite