Agilent 8563E Spectrum Analyzer, Portable, 9 kHz to 26.5 GHzRefurbished
The Agilent 8563E is a portable microwave spectrum analyzer that offers a wide range of performance, features, and optional capability to meet your measurement needs. The 8563E portable microwave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer has a standard frequency range of 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz (preselected from 2.75 GHz to 26.5 GHz), with optional low-end frequency coverage to 30 Hz.
The 8563E combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Option 006 - Low-end Frequency Coverage to 30 Hz
- Frequency Range 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 1 MHz in a 1, 3, 10 sequence and 2 MHz (3 MHz at –6 dB)
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Optional Continuous 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz sweep (option 006)
- 90-132/195-250 Vac; 47-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 34 lb; Size: 163 mm (6.4 in)H x 325 mm (12.8 in)W x 427 mm (16.8 in)D