Keysight / Agilent DSOX3034A Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 350 MHz, 4 ChannelsRefurbished
The DSOX3034A InfiniiVision DSOX3034A offers 350 MHz of bandwidth with four channels, and boasts the fastest waveform update rate in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and capture of infrequent events. First-in-class optional 8-channel mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) capability, and the industry's only optional integrated function generator, offer more capabilities to engineers and educators with highly constrained equipment budgets.
The heart of the DSOX3034A is an Keysight-designed custom 90-nm CMOS ASIC with 6M gates and embedded memory. This MegaZoom IVsingle-chip architecture enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rates and responsive deep memory along with integrated logic analyzer, function generator, and protocol analyzer functionality so engineers and educators have highly advanced scope performance at economical prices.
Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer compelling benefits for engineers and technicians to:
- See more of the signal more of the time: InfiniiVision X-Series models provide the fastest update rates in their class -- up to 1,000,000 waveforms per second -- with MegaZoom IV technology that also minimizes blind time and maintains responsiveness with deep memory enabled. All InfiniiVision X Series models are equipped with an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which offers twice the viewing area of other popular scopes. Yet they weigh only 8.5 pounds and conserve bench space with a small footprint, about 15 inches wide and less than 6 inches deep.
- Do more with the power of four instruments in one: In addition to best-in-class oscilloscope performance, InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analog signal viewing, an optional integrated WaveGen 20 MHz arbitrary/function generator, and optional hardware-accelerated serial protocol analysis.
- Get more investment protection with upgrade options: The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series is the only fully upgradable (including bandwidth) scope in its class so engineers and technicians can purchase what they need today and add capability as their performance needs evolve.
- Industry-exclusive built in WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator: InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series offers an integrated built-in 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator. Ideal for educational or design labs where bench space and budget are at a premium, the integrated function generator provides stimulus output of sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC, Sinc (x) exponential rise/fall, cardiac, Gaussian Pulse and noise waveforms to your device under test. With AWG functionality (10 bits, 100 MSa/s, 8 kpts), you can store the waveforms from analog channels or reference memory to the arbitrary memory and output from WaveGen. Easily create/edit the waveform using built-in editor or by using Waveform Builder. No need to buy a separate function generator when you can get one integrated in your new oscilloscope. Turn on WaveGen at any time by ordering the DSOX3WaveGen option and install the license yourself.
- Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise:
- Embedded serial triggering and analysis (I2C, SPI)
- Computer serial triggering and analysis (RS232/422/485/UART)
- Automotive and industrial serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN)
- FlexRay automotive triggering and analysis
- Audio serial triggering and analysis (I2S)
- Aerospace and Defense serial triggering and analysis (MIL-STD 1553 and ARNC 429)
- Advanced Math application (optional DSOX3ADVMATH) expands the standard math functions of the 3000 X-Series. In addition to adding many customer-requested exponential and transformational functions, the application adds precise high-pass and low-pass filters from 1 Hz to the full bandwidth of the scope. Many power designers desire precise low-pass filters to minimize noise when making ripple measurements. High-pass filters are in demand for minimizing coupled noise and extraneous signals. The toolbox also adds a trending view for measurements. It can measure the maximum and minimum values of this measurement and view the linear progression of the frequency change. Also adding chart views for state and timing busses. This gives a graphical view of bus values over time.
- Bandwidth 350 MHz
- Channels: 4
- Max Memory Depth: 2 Mpts standard, 4 Mpts optional
- Max Sample Rate: 4 GSa/s
- Display Size: 8.5 inch
- Waveform Update Rate: 1,000,000 wfms/s
- ADC Bits: 8 bits
- Real-Time: Yes