Keysight / Agilent E9300A Average Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -60 to +20 dBmRefurbished
The Agilent E9300A wide dynamic range, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, average power sensor is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for measurements on all types of modulated signals, from complex digital modulation formats, such as W-CDMA, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA and OFDM, to multi-tone and CW signals. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the sensor's calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data are stored in EEPROM. The sensor's power measurements are traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Option 24 - Covers 50 MHz to 24 GHz and has a 3.5 mm (m) input connector.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-60 dBm to +20 dBm)
- High maximum power specification
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to NIST
- Fast measurement speeds, up to 400 readings per second with the E4416A
- Compatible with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb