Keysight / Agilent N1914A EPM-Series Dual Channel Average Power MeterRefurbished
The N1914A EPM series power meter provides repeatable and reliable results for bench/rack and field applications. The N1914A offers a measurement speed of up to 400 readings/second for fast, accurate average power measurements, and comes with the industry’s first color LCD screen in an average power meter, allowing you to view and analyze test data more easily. A noteworthy enhancement from the conventional dual-channel power meter, EPM Series power meter enables four-channel power measurement by connecting U2000 Series USB power sensors via optional USB host. Connect U2000 Series USB power sensors to the EPM Series power meters via the optional USB hosts and get up four channels for power measurements.
The N1914A EPM Series power meter is compatible with all E9300 series sensors (except E9320 series sensor), E4410 series sensors and N8480 series sensors, including 8480 discontinued models.
Option 101 - Dual channel average power meter
Option 201 - Dual channel average power meter with VGA, trigger in/out, 1 front and 1 rear USB port
Option B01 - Without battery (Mandatory for option 201)
Option C01 - Front calibrator, front sensor
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Speed improvement by 2X for E-Series sensors: up to 400 readings/sec
- Go beyond GPIB with LAN LXI-C and USB connectivity
- Code-compatible with E4418B, E4419B power meters
- Increased measurement channels: up to three channels with two additional U2000 Series power sensors connected using the optional USB hosts
- Automated frequency/power sweep measurements with the optional external trigger in/out feature