Agilent N1921A Wideband Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 18 GHzRefurbished
The N192XA sensors are the first to provide internal zero and calibration by integrating a DC reference source and switching circuits into the power sensor. This feature eliminates the multiple connections associated with using an external calibration source, thus minimizing connector wear, test-time and measurement uncertainty.
The P-Series wideband power sensors are designed for use with the P-Series power meters only.
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 18 GHz
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
- Precision N-type connector as standard
- Sensor cable fixed to sensor
- Cable length: 1.5m (5ft)
Your Price: $4,995.00
Your Price: $8,995.00