Agilent N2820A 3 MHz/50 µA High Sensitivity AC/DC Current Probe, 2-CHRefurbished
As modern battery-powered devices and integrated circuits become more green and energy efficient, there is a growing need to make high-sensitivity, low-level current measurements to ensure the current consumption of these devices is in acceptable limits. The N2820A high-sensitivity probe is engineered to make high-dynamic-range, high-sensitivity measurements to meet today's challenging current measurement needs.
The ultra-sensitive N2820A AC/DC current probe can support measurements from 50 µA to 5 A on Keysight oscilloscopes. The N2820A interface uses a make-before-break (MBB) connector, allowing you to quickly probe multiple locations on your DUT without having to solder or unsolder the leads.
The N2820A 2-channel current probe connects to two oscilloscope channels to provide simultaneous low- and high-gain views for wider dynamic range measurement.
Use in combination with the 9000 H-Series HD Infiniium oscilloscopes for the ultimate high-definition measurement solution. Use an area-under-the-curve measurement (Charge) on Infiniium oscilloscopes where you can easily calculate the integrated current consumptions over time in Coulombs.
- Ideal for capturing and analyzing low level current flow in the DUT to characterize sub-circuits or measure current consumption of wireless battery-powered devices or integrated circuits
- Simultaneous high- and low- gain views of the current waveform for more precise wide dynamic range measurement
- Probe accessories included with the probe or orderable separately: interchangeable sensor heads, MBB receptacles, headers and hook-up wires
- Minimum current range of 50 µA
- Maximum current range of 5 A
- Wide dynamic range of >20,000:1 or 86 dB
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz - zoom-out channel / 500 kHz - zoom-in channel