Keysight / Agilent N5532A 550 019 Power Sensor Module, 30 MHz to 50 GHzRefurbished
The N5532A is intended to be used with the N5531S or the early N5530S Measuring Receiver System. It is essentially a power sensor with a power splitter at the input. In use, the sensor module's two output cables are connected to a power meter (E4418/19, E4416/17, or N1911/12 Series) and the Performance Spectrum Analyzer (PSA) RF Input. When using an N1911 or N1912 Series power meter, it is necessary to use an adapter (N5532A Option 019) to connect the output cable of the sensor module to the power meter. The sensor module is calibrated such that the power meter indicates the power supplied by the source under test.
The N5532A-550 Sensor Module covers 30 MHz to 50 GHz (with adaptor 11903D 2.4mm (f) to Type N (m)). The sensor module accurately measures power levels from -20 dBm to +30 dBm (10 µW to 1 W). Calibration Factor (Cal Factor) information is unique to each sensor module.
Includes option 019 adapter to connect the output cable of the sensor module to the N1911/N1912 power meter.
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz to 50 GHz
- Power Range: +30 dBm (1 watt) to -20 dBm (10 µW)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Maximum Safe Power: +30 dBm (Average Total Power)
- Sensor Module Linearity (+30 to +20 dBm < +20 dBm): ±3% negligible
- Input SWR: 30 MHz to 2 GHz < 1.10:1; 2 GHz to 18 GHz < 1.28:1; 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz < 1.40:1; 26.5 GHz to 33 GHz < 1.55:1; 33 GHz to 40 GHz < 1.70:1; 40 GHz to 50 GHz < 1.75:1
- Input Connector: 2.4 mm(m)