Agilent N8482B Power Sensor, 100 kHz to 6 GHz, 316 µW to 25 W, -5 to +44 dBmRefurbished
The N8482B power sensor is integrated with an EEPROM feature, which allows users to calibrate the power sensors without manually entering the calibration factors to the power meter. By comparing to legacy 8480 Series Power Sensors, there are tremendous improvements such as wider dynamic range and frequency range, better accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and SWR.
Note: All N8480 series power sensors are not compatible with the Keysight 43x, E1416A, N8262A power meters, 5314x microwave counters and E7495x base station test set.
- Wide frequency range from 100 kHz to 6 GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -5 dBm to +44 dBm (316 µW to 25 W)
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- SCPI codes compatible with E-Series sensor (standard option)
- Compatible with EPM (N1913/14A, E4418/19B), EPM-P (E4416/17A), P-Series (N1911/12A) power meters
- 50 ohm impedance
- N (m) connector
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb