Agilent U2000A USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -60 dBm to +20 dBmRefurbished
The U2000A USB power sensor makes setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the Power Panel (N1918A) software. Internal triggering enables triggering based on the burst signal envelope, eliminating the need for an external triggering signal. Trace display provides a graphical view of the signal envelope to assist in gate placement and trigger level setup.
Includes Option 100 - Type-N (male) connector.
- Frequency Range of 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-60 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Internal zeroing while connected to the DUT
- High measurement speed of up to 250 readings/second
- Support internal and external trigger measurements
- Display power measurements on a PC without the need of power meter
- Compatible with other instruments
- Internal triggering and trace display capability
- Type N (male) Connector (Option 100)