Agilent U8488A USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 67 GHz, -35 to +20 dBmRefurbished
The U8488A, with a frequency range up to 67 GHz, the U8480 series allows you to make fast and accurate high frequency power measurements in applications ranging from PNA/MXG calibration to high volume manufacturing.
Real time measurement uncertainty
The U8480 Series USB thermocouple power sensors now compute this value in real time and at any given point, removing the need for manual MU calculations, shortening test time and providing highly accurate measurements. Users can also display power measurements and their measurement uncertainty simultaneously.
S-parameter and Gamma correction
Achieve greater accuracy with the S-parameter and gamma correction features, which correct impedance mismatch errors as well as the errors caused by components inserted between the DUT and power sensor.
Measurements direct from your PC
The U8480 series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 67 GHz
- Fastest measurement speed for thermocouple sensor, > 900 readings/s (free run/fast buffer mode)
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 0.8%
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Real time measurement uncertainty (MU) feature
- S-parameter and gamma correction function
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- BenchVue software enabled
- 1.85 mm (male) connector
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb